Sunday, August 1, 2021

August - Daily Verses

 Here is a list of 31 verses for us to meditate one verse a day based on the topic  "Faith".   It will help us to grow more and more in faith upon our Lord and savious Jesus Christ.  While compiling these verses I felt the peace of Jesus inside me.

I used to write the verse every day in my journal and meditate that particular verse the whole day and it helps me to come more closer to God.  It will help us to renew our faith in Jesus everyday and we will be more stronger in mind, so that the troubles and problems of these world will be seen nothing to us. 

So grow in faith.  Be a peace maker. 



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing these devotions! I have been reading the Bible every morning (trying to make it through the whole book cover to cover!), but I am always looking for good verses to look at as well. :)
    Jenna ♥
    Stay in touch? Life of an Earth Muffin

    ReplyDelete