Sunday, June 20, 2021

Leah who was unloved / அற்பமாய் எண்ணப்பட்ட லேயாள்

Jacob cunningly received the blessings from his father. So he was afraid of his brother Esau and went to stay with his uncle Laban. There he worked for Rachel(Laban's daughter) for 7 years. But Leah was given to her as wife.  Later Leah became his wife. But Jacob loved Rachel more. Leah was considered trivial.

God saw that Leah was unloved by her husband. So God opened her womb. God made the dynasty of Jacob flourish through  Leah. Genesis: 29:31.

Are you considered unloved too? Are you being humiliated in the workplace and in families? God is watching over your smallness. He will lift you up to greater heights.

 யாக்கோபு தந்திரமாய் சென்று தன் தந்தையிடம் இருந்து ஆசீர்வாதத்தைப் பெற்றுக் கொண்டான்.  அதனால் தன் சகோதரன் ஏசாவுக்குப் பயந்து தன் மாமனாகிய லாபானிடத்திற்கு போய் தங்கியிருந்தான்.  அங்கே ராகேலுக்காக 7 வருஷம் வேலை செய்தான்.  ஆனால் லேயாள் அவளுக்கு மனைவியாகக் கொடுக்கப்பட்டாள்.  பின்னர் லேயாள் அவனுக்கு மனைவியானாள்.  ஆனால் யாக்கோபு ராகேலை அதிகமாய் நேசித்தான்.  லேயாள் அற்பமாய் எண்ணப்பட்டாள் .

லேயாள் அற்பமாய் எண்ணப்பட்டதைத் தேவன் கண்டார்.  எனவே அவள் கார்பந்தரிக்கும்படி தேவன் செய்தார்.  அற்பமாய் எண்ணப்பட்ட லேயாள் மூலம் யாக்கோபுடைய வம்சம் தழைக்கும் படி தேவன் செய்தார்.  ஆதியாகமம் :29:31.  

நீங்களும் அற்பமாய் எண்ணப்படுகிறீர்களா? பணியிடங்களில், குடும்பங்களில் சிறுமைப்படுத்தப்படுகிறீர்களா? உங்கள் சிறுமையை தேவன் கண்ணோக்கிக்கொண்டிருக்கிறார். அவர் உங்களை உயர்த்துவார்.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this verse. I had never noticed it before and it reminds me of what I felt growing up. I have since been blessed by this verse Jeremiah 31:3(NLT) Long ago the LORD said to Israel: “I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love I have drawn you to myself.
    God has shown me He loves me!
    God bless you!! :)

    ReplyDelete